Monday, March 21, 2005

More On Movie Bathtubs


Bathtub Ring

Here's another example of a recent movie where the main characters use one of those old-fashioned, free-standing bathtubs in their homes. C'mon!!! Nobody actually has this type of bathtub in their home anymore!

Due to the underwhelming response to my first topic regarding movie bathtubs, I'm thinking of keeping this as one of the main features of The Snarky Blogger. If you see a movie that features one of these old-fashioned free-standing bathtubs, let me know. I'll post a picture of it, and make fun of it, too!

Since this is a new blog, maybe I'll just concentrate on inane observations regarding new movies. Not so much reviews, but the things that bug me in movies. After all, I'm The Snarky Blogger!

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Wirthy said...

This has nothing to do with bathtubs, but instead it's just something that has always bugged me about movies.

Ever notice that a lot of people movies have bars in their home/office? And in these bars is always a bucket of ice for drinks. How do they keep ice like that? Do they have someone changing the ice constantly ?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger IriotiGuy said...

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. These little details in movies that - when you really think about them - can just bug the heck out of you!
Good catch, Wirthy!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Wirthy said...

Another thought(s) about movies: People go into a bar and order, "Give me a beer." And then they get a beer. Do movie bars only have 1 type of beer?

Movie characters like to order drinks. The drinks are delivered but the character often leaves the scene wihout drinking it. I never leave a drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home